ωɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ ραɢɛ

This will serve as my online biography and my online diary as well..
hope you enjoy surfing my page :) WELCOME! ☻



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On People Who Run Away...

Cowardice as it may sound, I prefer to just run away and pretend that some things do not exist. I think it’s easier that way because like most people, I don’t want to get hurt.

No, I’m just kidding. I do not do those things. I’m a masochist. For some reason, I’d rather face the truth and let the truth hurt me that run away and not know why I’m actually running away. To some, that may sound a little insane but that’s how I do it.

If you’re going to ask me what keeps me from running for the hills, it’s the little hope that in every situation, I would know / realize that the truth isn’t too painful or perhaps not painful at all. I am hoping that knowing the truth would be the best for me or that maybe I will experience the forever and ever cliche “the truth will set you free”. But if that isn’t the case, if what happens is the exact opposite of what I always hope for, then at least I know.
Because yes, I’d rather regret knowing the truth than regret not knowing it at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment